CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm a lucky woman... Thanks Carola


I received my Secret Swap package today! It was filled with wonderful goodies! A granny-square CD holder with two Swedish CDs... I'll enjoy them tomorrow morning on my way to work! Also... three yummy skeins of yarn... as you can see in the picture they are going to work up beautifully. Also... Carolas famous scrunchies! Two of them! AND... Chocolate... oh I love chocolate!!! Weight Watchers will just have to look away this week!!! The swedish mints look wonderful also...perfect for the office after I have had garlic for lunch! Thank you so much Carola! This was a wonderful package to come home to! Now to post the pictures!

2 comments:

Carola said...

Hi there,

I'm so glad the package arrived safely! I do hope you're going to enjoy both the pastilles and the music. Do let me know what you think about the music. it'd be fun to get an honest opinion. Myself, I'm not all that into the dance music, but I think Jill Johnson is pretty good.

Rima said...

Wonderful presents and great pictures!
I cant wait to open my package :)